What kind of Education is better for us?

###ghana president
Was watching president speech today ,he was kinda funny to me as black man come from Africa ,but i like the speech. He was saying( African have to stop begging ) is really a shame seeing beautiful continent Africa have everything they dont even need to travel for nothing, when i see the president talking, it reminds me all the time African president only got a sweet mouth cuz they dont put their in actions there is a big problem, how come one persons can fool all the population, is because of the education what kind of education do we want for ours peoples so they dont have to envies the other’s continents or country ?

2 Likes

I think you may find value in watching these videos from Dr. Oba T’Shaka brother. Let me know what you think.

(30) Systematizing the African Consciousness of Toussaint, Cabral and Ella Baker - YouTube

(30) Strategy the Ultimate Art, the basis for victory in the Black Liberation Movement - YouTube

(30) A conversation with Dr Julius Garvey, the son of Marcus Garvey, on Garvey s relevance for the 21st - YouTube

@Osiris93

Did you get a chance to watch @Osiris93?

You may find this curriculum that I built following the teachings from the textbook “Nation Building: Theory & Practice in Afrikan Centered Education by Kwame Agyei Akoto” useful.

RBG Blakademics Curriculum _ ACTI-Afrikan Centered Thematic Inventory (w 2015 Updates).pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Sb6jVcZDpKQ3Q5QWVOUE96OUk/view?usp=drivesdk&resourcekey=0-Gs6M_XQBwS5awYeJiHJHWA